All facets of the law are generally very serious and often, mind-numbingly dull as well. Occasionally, however, there will be a burst of levity, as noted in some of these actual insurance claims that were filed after accidents.
- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and struck a tree I haven't got.
- I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
- I started to slow down but the traffic was more stationary than I thought.
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week.
Some pedestrians seem to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
- The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.
- I saw the slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
Some wrecks never would have happened had it not been for those darn stationary objects appearing out of nowhere.
- I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
- A lamppost bumped into my car, damaging it in two places.
While these are guaranteed to make you giggle, car wrecks are no laughing matter. After an accident, examine all of your options for seeking financial compensation for your injuries and damages.
Source: Letterpile.com, "Just Why Did I Have That Accident? 20 Genuine Insurance Claim Explanations," Greensleeves Hubs, accessed March 09, 2018