Elizabethtown Personal Injury, Family Law, Criminal Defense Attorneys Protect Your Rights
Experienced Elizabethtown auto accident attorneys help recover financial awards for your injuries
Aldridge & Aldridge, PSC is a husband-and-wife law firm in Elizabethtown, Kentucky serving the needs of individuals and families. Our attorneys provide full service legal counsel and representation in matters involving:
- Family law: protecting the rights of clients in divorce, orders of protection, child support, child custody and visitation
- Car accidents: safeguarding the rights of injured victims by handling all aspects of a case, including interacting with insurance companies and filing law suits when necessary.
- Criminal law: protecting individuals charged with misdemeanors and felonies, including drug crimes, and advocating for the rights of crime victims.
- Personal injury: suing people for domestic violence and acts of negligence, and including wrongful death.
- Consumer Protection: for those living in Kentucky, dealing with a defective motor vehicle can affect all aspects of daily life.
Compassionate Elizabethtown auto accident lawyers have broad experience to accommodate your needs
Jeremy S. Aldridge and Carey Hendricks Aldridge are experienced Elizabethtown car accident attorneys who possess skill sets that are highly complementary to each other. Working together allows us to give the care and attention of two lawyers rather than one. We often find that our clients benefit from both attorneys, and we utilize our strengths to put you in the best position to obtain favorable results.
As criminal defense attorneys in Elizabethtown, we pride ourselves on our ability to know and follow the rules of legal procedure. A large part of our success comes from our procedural knowledge combined with our firm insistence that opposing attorneys and prosecutors respect the rules as well. We often win motions on a procedural basis because of our thorough knowledge and understanding of the rules.
Our sensitive family law attorneys protect women and children from domestic violence
Aldridge & Aldridge, PSC is the only private law firm in the Elizabethtown, Kentucky area that has experience prosecuting crimes against women and children who have been violated. Carey Aldridge is a family law attorney who served as a child protection prosecutor prior to joining the firm. She has built on that experience to earn a reputation as a strong voice for women and children.
We handle DUI and traffic tickets in Radcliff, Fort Knox, and Elizabethtown, Kentucky
It is important to obtain competent legal counsel immediately after a DUI or DWI arrest, because a strong legal defense begins with investigating the circumstances surrounding the act of your being pulled over and arrested. It is not uncommon for an officer to make a stop on invalid Constitutional grounds. Our Elizabethtown DUI lawyers may be able to defeat the charges if an officer did not have sufficient cause to stop and search you.
Call our attorneys in Elizabethtown, Kentucky for a free confidential consultation
Aldridge & Aldridge, PSC is dedicated to providing quality representation in family law and domestic relations, car accidents, and criminal defense matters at a reasonable cost. Contact us online or call us for an appointment at 270-765-2000. Initial consultations are free of charge.